SnowDogg EX II
For 3/4 Ton and Super Duty
The EX II gives you the plow you need, storm after storm, winter after winter. If you're searching for a reliable straight blade plow, with rugged components, a stout-yet-simple build, and countless new features, look no further.
- Corrosion-resistant 304 stainless steel moldboard with 1/2 in. cutting edge.
- Get an even scrape and even edge wear with the tubular steel Floating A-Frame™
- Enjoy 20% more ground clearance than previous EX models.
- Mount and dismount reliably and quickly with the all new QuickMount II™.
- Stack high, and lift fast with a municipal-style single chain lift arm.
- Fleet interchangeability with all prior HD, EX, TE, CM, and XP plows.
- Clear with speed and agility using the 70º attack angle and 1-1/2 inch angle cylinders.
- Fully enclosed 2 HP power/hydraulic unit with full size SAE standard cartridge valves, 3/8 in. rubber hoses, and integral valve manifold, or opt to use your truck’s central hydraulics.
- Cut through the dark with powerful dual-beam halogen plow lights with secure double post mounts.
- Ergonomic, backlit control is easy to use with gloves on.
- Get the value you deserve with standard shock kit, cast shoes, snow deflector, and blade guides.